What is the Project-Based Mevlana Exchange Programme?
The Project-Based Mevlana Programme aims to support scientific researches. Within the scope of this programme, academicians can carry out this programme with institutions that have agreements with our university.
- In this bilateral programme, one executive from Amasya University and one from the other university are specify.
- The executives determine the team involved in the project.
- The designated team will perform the exchange. Financial support will be provided by the Higher Education Council of Turkey.
- Daily wages and transportation for academicians are paid.
- Payment will be calculated according to duration of stay.
- Academic staff may make his/her mobility minimum 14, maximum 89 days.
- Students will receive a 4-month grant.
- Please take detailed information about payment amount from your partner.
The student must attend at least one semester at our institution. There is no extra payment for project expenses. Exchange procedure is same with Mevlana Exchange Programme.